Deluxe Driver Backrest - Black Studded 2879542-02
2879543 An Indian Motorcycle® rider can add custom style and exceptional comfort with this adjustable Driver Backrest. With the mount (2879543, sold separately) installed under the seat on the motorcycle’s frame, the backrest can be added or removed in just seconds. The backrest pad is large and comfortable, with an arced design to wrap around a rider’s lower back. It provides comfortable support to keep a rider fresher during a long day in the saddle. The backrest also features dual adjustability: It can be set at the height that best suits the rider, and it can be adjusted forward and backward to accommodate the rider’s preferred seating position. The Indian Motorcycle® branding on the back of the backrest adds style, and is especially prominent when no passenger is onboard.
- Color: Black
- Material: Premium leather covered backrest pad
- Leather is designed to closely match stock leather
- Installation: Mount (2879543, sold separately) bolts onto motorcycle frame under the seat; backrest slides into the mount without tools
- Includes: Padded, adjustable Black Driver Backrest; Driver Backrest Mount required and sold separately
- Backrest height and angle (forward/rearward) are easily adjusted to suit the rider
REAR HIGHWAY BARS BY INDIAN MOTORCYCLE® 2879582-156 Add classic chrome style to your Indian Motorcycle® with a set of Rear Highway Bars. They look great with or without saddlebags and help give the motorcycle a classic American motorcycle look while providing added protection. These bars feature a premium-quality Chrome that adds a bright custom treatment to the rear wheel area of your motorcycle. These bars mount directly to the Indian Motorcycle® frame and are the ideal complements to the accessory Front Highway Bars (2879581-156; sold separately).
- Color: Chrome
- Material: Steel
- Installation: Bars bolt to frame easily with provided fasteners
- Includes: Dual highway bars and mounting hardware
- Also available: Front Highway Bars (2879581-156; sold separately)
CHROME CALIPER COVER BY INDIAN MOTORCYCLE® 2879991-156 Complete the full chrome custom treatment on your Indian Motorcycle® with these Chrome Caliper Covers, which add a bright, premium Chrome to a high-profile area of your motorcycle. Your front fender, wheel and brake system catch the eye of everyone who sees your motorcycle, and these calipers give the brake components a clean, finished look. Combine these with the Chrome Fender Bumper (2879551-156) and Chrome Fender Tips (2879646-156) for a customized front fender treatment. (Each accessory sold separately.) Also available are additional chrome accessories such as the Chrome Clutch Lifter Arm (2879992-156, sold separately).
- Color: Chrome
- Material: Stamped Steel
- Installation: Direct replacement for stock caliper covers
- Includes: Caliper Covers and chrome mounting hardware
- Also available (each Conchos (2879674-: 266, Thunder Black; 639, Indian® Red; 640, Springfield Blue; each sold separately): Chrome Clutch Lifter Arm (2879992-156), Chrome Fender Tips (2879646-156), and Chrome Front Fender Bumper (2879551-156)
CHROME PASSENGER PEG SUPPORT 2879993-156 To achieve a full chrome custom treatment on your Indian Motorcycle®, it’s essential that you add this Chrome passenger peg support. It provides a bright, premium Chrome to a mechanical element of your Indian Motorcycle® and coordinates perfectly with other chrome on the motorcycle, including the handsome Thunder Stroke™ 111 engine. Also available are additional chrome accessories such as the Chrome Caliper Covers (2879991-156, sold separately).
- Color: Chrome
- Material: Cast Steel
- Installation: Direct replacement for stock clutch lifter arm
- Includes: Chrome Passenger Peg Support; no additional mounting hardware required
- Also available: Chrome Caliper Covers (2879991-156, sold separately)
INDIAN® CHIEFTAIN™ MOTORCYCLE SADDLEBAG LID RACKS BY INDIAN MOTORCYCLE® 2879579-156 Indian Motorcycle® riders who want to pack extra gear on their motorcycle on upcoming rides can add convenient cargo space by installing a set of Saddlebag Lid Racks. These racks mount securely on the lids of Indian Motorcycle® Hard Saddlebags (sold separately) and complement the interior cargo capacity of the saddlebags so riders can carry more gear. These strong, sturdy racks bolt onto the saddlebag lids. Special washers are provided to seal the mounting holes and maintain the excellent cargo protection the hard saddlebags provide. They protect the lids from scratches and work with saddlebag audio.
- Color: Chrome
- Material: Tubular Steel
- Installation: Racks bolt onto lids of hard saddlebags. Underside of each lid is marked to indicate where lid must be drilled for rack installation
- Includes: Two Saddlebag Lid Racks and all mounting hardware, including washers to seal rack mounting holes
- Cargo Capacity: Each Saddlebag Lid Rack holds up to 5 lb. of cargo
- Dealer Installation Recommended
CHROME SADDLEBAG PROTECTOR RAILS BY INDIAN MOTORCYCLE® 2879549-156 Install a set of Chrome Saddlebag Guards on your Indian Chieftain™ motorcycle and you provide protection for your hard saddlebags – and add chrome custom style to your motorcycle. These strong, chrome-plated rails bolt on easily and provide protection along the outside edges of hard saddlebags (sold separately). These rails feature Indian Motorcycle® script branding and complement the look of the other chrome components on the motorcycle.
- Color: Chrome
- Material: Aluminum
- Installation: Easy bolt-on installation
- Includes: Two rails and mounting hardware
DELUXE PASSENGER BACKREST LUGGAGE RACK KIT 2879544-156
2879541-156 Indian Motorcycle® riders can add convenient cargo carrying space in seconds with the addition of this Passenger Backrest Luggage Rack. This strong, sturdy Luggage Rack bolts directly into designated mounting slots on the Indian Motorcycle® Passenger Backrest (sold separately). This rack provides riders with a remote yet convenient place to securely attach cargo, and it complements saddlebag storage for longer trips when riders want to carry extra gear.
- Cargo Capacity: Holds up to 7 lb. of cargo
- Required, but sodl separatly: 2879541-156 Deluxe Indian Chief Quick Release Passenger Backrest- Tall
LOWER WIND DEFLECTORS FOR THE INDIAN® CHIEFTAIN™ MOTORCYCLE 2879612-156 Enhance your comfort and enjoy protection against the elements with a set of Clear Fairing Mount Wind Deflectors on your Indian® Chieftain™ Motorcycle. These deflectors block wind, rain and road hazards such as rocks or gravel kicked up by other vehicles. With these deflectors blocking wind, you ride in greater comfort and stay fresher during full days on your Indian® Chieftain™ motorcycle. These are strong, durable deflectors that are easy to clean and are styled to integrate with the great look of your motorcycle. They install at the base of the Indian® Chieftain™ fairing.
- Color: Clear deflector panels and chrome support and mounting hardware
- Material: Steel hardware; polycarbonate wind deflector panels
- Installation: Drill mounting holes at designated spots in the fairing and install using provided fasteners
- Includes: Two wind deflectors and mounting hardware
LEATHER FLOORBOARD TRIM– BLACK STUDDED W/ FRINGE 2879555-03 Take your Indian Motorcycle® custom treatment to the next level by adding Black Leather Floorboard Trim. It expands the presence of handsome, premium leather throughout your motorcycle and enhances the high-visibility center section of the bike, which includes the powerful Thunder Stroke™ 111 engine. This trim installs quickly and easily and elevates the floorboards from being utilitarian components to being part of the motorcycle’s finished, custom styling. The trim includes Indian Motorcycle® script branding near the front, high-contrast white stitching to match bike’s other leather components, and 5” long fringe.
- Color: Black studded with white contrasting stitching
- Material: Premium Leather
- Installation: Attach to floorboards using integrated mounting holes
- Includes: Left- and right-side Black Leather Floorboard Fringe
- Also available (each sold separately): Black Leather Front Mud Flap (2879583-01); Black Leather Rear Mud Flap (2879584-01); 18” Black Leather Handlebar Grip Fringe (2879553-01); and 12” Black Leather Clutch & Brake Lever Fringe (2879554-01)
RED PINNACLE HORN COVER 2879562-639 Enhance the custom treatment of your Indian Motorcycle® by adding this Indian Motorcycle® Red Horn Cover. It coordinates with other accessory covers and custom elements that feature Indian Motorcycle® Red branding and graphics (each sold separately), and it gives the motorcycle true custom style. This Horn Cover installs easily in place of the stock emblem and enhances the look of the motorcycle with its Indian Motorcycle® Red script branding and accents.
- Color: Chrome cover with Indian Motorcycle® Red graphics
- Material: Cast Zinc
- Installation: Replaces stock horn cover using with chrome mounting hardware
- Includes: Horn Cover & mounting hardware
- Coordinates with other Pinnacle Indian Motorcycle® Red custom accessories: Cam Cover (2879564-639) and Primary Cover (2879563-639) each sold separately
CHROME PINNACLE FENDER TIP ACCENTS BY INDIAN MOTORCYCLE® 2879646-156 Your Indian Motorcycle® has the most stylish and iconic bodywork in the motorcycling world and you can protect the leading edge of your motorcycle’s handsome front and rear fender with a Front Fender and Rear Motorcycle Tip. This hard plastic tip slides over the front edge of the fender. It offers valuable protection since the front edge of the fender is one of the most commonly impacted areas on your motorcycle’s bodywork. It’s easy to install or remove the Fender Tip, so you can remove it if desired for, say, a custom motorcycle contest. Also consider adding the accessory Front (2879551-156) and Rear Tubular Fender Bumper (2879550-156; each sold separately).
- Color: Chrome
- Material: Plastic
- Installation: Tip slides over front edge of fender and bolts in place with provided fasteners
- Includes: Fender Tips and fasteners
- Also available: Front and Rear Tubular Fender Bumper (2879550-156; sold separately)
CHROME WAR BONNET FLOOR PAD BY INDIAN MOTORCYCLE® 2879606-01 Floorboards, which are commonly regarded as strictly utilitarian components, become stylish custom elements of your Indian Motorcycle® when you switch to a set of Chrome Floorboard Pads. They are direct replacements for the stock floorboards, and they feature a stylish top surface with a polished stainless steel inlay that adds a bright custom touch to the center section of the motorcycle. These floorboards feature Indian Motorcycle® War Bonnet icon branding and provide a rider’s feet with sure footing.
- Color: Polished inlays on surface of floorboards
- Material: Rubber and stainless steel
- Installation: Directly replace stock floorboards using stock fasteners
- Includes: Left and right Floorboard Pads